with Tim Grahl
🧠 Transform your knowledge into a bestselling book.
You’ve spent years building your expertise.
It’s time to turn this expertise into a book that will grow your career and leave a legacy.
But where do you start?
If you decided to take a trip, you wouldn’t start by getting in your car and randomly driving around.
First, you need to decide where you want to go.
Then, you need to plan out how you will get from where you are to where you want to be.
🗺️ You need a map.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ “One conversation with Tim unblocked three years of being stuck on my book. If you want to make real progress in writing your next book, hire him immediately.” —Shawn Blanc
Your Guide on the Journey
My name is Tim Grahl, the CEO of Story Grid Universe and the Publisher of Story Grid Publishing. I have written five books including the nonfiction perennial sellers Running Down a Dream and Your First 1000 Copies.
For thirteen years I have been a highly sought after expert for marketing and launching bestselling business and self-help books.
For the last eight years, I have studied under Shawn Coyne, world-class editor and writer, and helped thousands of writers create books they are proud to have written.
Now, I want to help you.
Your book is not just another how-to guide.
It’s not just about writing down your sales system or ten tips on managing people or a unique methodology for habits.
Your work goes deeper than that.
I want to help you find the
why behind your work and write a book that will stand the test of time.
How I Help
As a writer myself, I know the challenges and joys of creating a book that resonates with readers. My mission is to guide you through this journey, helping you shape your knowledge and passion into a lasting legacy.
I will guide you through the Story Grid Narrative Path, a step-by-step methodology designed to transform your initial idea into a book that engages readers from start to finish.
The Narrative Path Process is designed to transform your initial idea into a cohesive and compelling book. Through these six tailored categories, I will guide you in uncovering the core message of your work and building a structure that engages and educates your readers.
Here's how we'll do it:
- 📘 Table of Contents. A full structure for the book from beginning to end that you are excited to write.
- ⏳ Time. You won’t spend months or years floundering and stuck with writing a book. Instead, you will have the exact plan you need to start and finish a book you are proud to have written.
- 👍🏻 Confidence. You will know exactly what you are writing and why you are writing it so you can focus on getting words down on the page.
The Narrative Path Process
We will meet weekly to walk through this in-depth process to discover and encapsulate the book you are trying to write. These steps are broken into six categories:
- 💡 Non-negotiable. Identify the singular focus of change your book will bring about in the reader. This is the core transformation you want your readers to experience.
- 💥 Premise. Develop what the book is actually about, going deeper than the surface level. We'll explore the underlying themes that make your work unique.
- 🗣️ Narrative Device. The structure of how the information and stories in the book are delivered to the reader to keep them engaged and turning pages.
- 👀 Point of View. Much more than 1st, 2nd, and 3rd person, developing the point of view ensures you are engaging readers at the right level.
- 🌎 Global Synthesis. Tracking the changes for your reader at multiple different levels.
- 🖐️ Global Five Commandments. How you will produce change in your readers from start-to-finish.